We apply our cutting-edge knowledge of international and Ecuadorian environmental law to assist local and foreign companies with environmental compliance, and with the sustainable development of their businesses.
- We represent our clients in regulatory matters, transactions and relations with the local administrative authorities.
- We participate in the due diligence processes, diagnosing and remedying environmental contingencies.
- We assist in the prevention and resolution of environmental disputes, in conjunction with PBP’s Dispute Resolution Unit.
- We work with the firm’s other units, as we deem necessary, in order to provide comprehensive and personalized advice that optimizes our clients’ time and resources.
- We assist in the design, implementation and execution of our clients’ socio-environmentally responsible projects, implementing innovative sustainable development practices in environmental services and “green” technologies.
What they say about us
The Legal 500
“The firm (also) has an environmental practice, enabling teams to offer clients comprehensive advice in relation to project development in Ecuador. Senior partner Francisco Roldán has extensive experience across the sector and other key figures include Sebastián Pérez-Arteta and Jaime Zaldumbide. Recent work includes advising Codelco on its initial establishment in Ecuador, and assisting Solexica in its negotiations with the Ecuadorian government regarding solar energy production contracts.”