The Organic Administrative Code (OAC) is fully effective from July 8, 2018, twelve months after its publication in the Official Register.
The OAC will apply to:
- The legal-administrative relationship between persons and public administrations;
- Legal activity of public administrations;
- Common bases of all administrative procedures;
- The administrative procedure;
- Challenges of administrative acts through administrative channels;
- Tort liability of the State;
- Special administrative procedures to exercise the power to penalize;
- Challenge of disciplinary procedures unless these are subject to their own regulations and this Code is applied secondarily.
- Coercive enforcement;
- Challenges of administrative acts through administrative channels and coercive proceedings – only the rules of this Code will apply.
Warning: This newsletter by Pérez Bustamante & Ponce is not and cannot be used as legal advice or opinion since it is merely of an informative nature.